
Looking up at the Toula. Our tracks are the highest that traverse and come down on the right side of the picture. We also got first tracks on the middle part the day before.

Alfredo coming into the lower part of the Cesso.

Alfredo coming out of the Cesso.

Yep, they are both snowboarders! Davide is probably the best snowboarder I've seen, and he almost, for a brief instant, made me think that snowboarders are OK. But then I snapped out of it. Sorry Dana.
I didn't bring the cable to Milan, so I can't put up any pictures from Thursday-Saturday, but they were all great days.
1 comment:
okay, i also tele-ski, you two-planking trogolodyte. by the way, you're welcome for shaped skis, new school tricks, and fat skis. yup, that's right. you owe me. big time. oh, and half-pipes too.
also, i have a pretty sweet jester's hat, circa 1997. should i bring it?
-dana
Post a Comment