Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back to Milano

I'm back in Milano after skiing a lot of really good snow all week. So far, the traveling has been working out perfectly: I've left when the snow is getting skied out and returned after a new snowfall. For all the latest happenings, check out Dana's blog:


Eurotrashed

I'll be posting some new stuff soon. I can't wait for Adam and Hannah to get here.

1 comment:

Swick said...

Yo Russ,

We leave for Italy tomorrow evening. I already have the skis freshly sharpened and waxed. We are even going so far as to preposition our skis and luggage at Hannah's office at MGH tonight so we don't have to go home after work to get them. As you can see we're taking no chances of missing our flight.

Working a half day tomorrow, will likely be the longest half day of my life.

See you Sat AM